- Materials used in disc plough are inspected completely before manufacturing step and prepared for manufacturing after passing along the test step and quality materials are used.
- Thanks to its design, the adjustments are simple and it is a very easy to operate machine.
- As well as boron steels with a diameter of 660, European and domestic discs with diameters of 710 mm may be installed on our machines.
- It may be used conveniently without damaging the tree roots between vineyard and garden spaces thanks to the slidable upper chassis.
- There are scrapers as sharp as the disc to clean the stuck soil on each disc during the operation.
- We have individual bearings for each disc. Bearings are manufactured from the steel and protected by double roller and mat.
- The double balance wheel system which provides balance of the tractors are present on our machines as a standard feature.
- Curve adjustment assembly are installed onto the machines as a standard.
- The feature called +1 is present on the plow as a standard feature. Therefore, we may increase the discs on the machine.