- Materials used in the foldable S tined cultivator machine are inspected completely before manufacturing step and prepared for manufacturing after passing along the test step and quality materials are used.
- Thanks to its design, the adjustments are simple and it is a very easy to operate machine.
- Tines are BIANCHI brand which is imported.
- Blades on the tines are manufactured from boron added steel and resistance against abrasion and breaking was increased with heat treatment.
- It may be used with tractors with less horse powers without any necessity for the horse power of the tractor.
- The rollers which are on the back of the machine upon request break the clods and smooth the soil thereby prevents tempering loss.
- Rollers are manufactured with parallelogram system and they are eligible to be operated on any soil condition with the depth adjusting spring depressor.
- Opening and closing on road and operation conditions are prevented with hydraulic cylinders and valves on the wings.