- Materials used in the subsoiler are inspected completely before manufacturing step and prepared for manufacturing after passing along the test step and quality materials are used.
- Thanks to its design, the adjustments are simple and it is a very easy to operate machine.
- Tines of our machines are manufactured from boron steel and strength of the tines were increased by heat treatment.
- Blasting blades on the tines may be used bi-directionally and sharpened by itself during the operation period.
- Blasting blade strengths were increased by heat treatment.
- Iron wheel is installed in subsoiler as a standard feature. The depth adjusting Wheel may be assembled as rubber wheel upon request.
- Upon request, rollers manufactured from double line waved discs may be installed on the subsoiler to break the clods and to dissect the plant residues.