- Materials used in offset disc harrows are inspected completely before manufacturing step and prepared for manufacturing after passing along the test step and quality materials are used.
- Thanks to its design, the adjustments are simple and it is a very easy to operate machine.
- As well as boron steels with a diameter of 560 mm, European and domestic discs with diameter of 610 mm may be installed on our machines.
- Automated curving assembly has an operation feature on desired angle with spring lock system.
- Upon request, an curve adjusting assembly may be installed to adjust the curve without getting off the tractor.
- There are scrapers as sharp as the disc to clean the stuck soil on each disc during the operation.
- There is a discharge lubricator to visualize the discharge of the oil which is filled in the bearing together with the double seals and double bearings in our bearings.
- You may cultivate your field without loosing time and opening a furrow pit with the guide disc.
- Pulleys are manufactured from the steel and their breakage was prevented because of the stone or different reasons in the field.